Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- For shoulder conditions, wear a tank top or camisole to your visit.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card, a prescription for therapy, and a photo ID
- Bring any brace, splint, or support with you that you have used for your condition.
- Make a list of questions and concerns you would like to discuss with your therapist.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.